The NED was established to provide educational development opportunities that are designed by Minnesota State faculty and staff for Minnesota State faculty and staff. These opportunities help build awareness, develop knowledge, skills, and abilities, and provide space for reflecting and revising.
- This event has passed.
Minnesota State REFLECT 2023 Applications Due (Learning Community)
The Minnesota State REFLECT program brings together faculty from across disciplines, institutions, and experience to participate in a 2-year Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) faculty learning community. Minnesota State REFLECT scholars will be supported as they develop, implement, and present research results at a conference or in a journal. SoTL studies will focus on pedagogical practices that enhance the teaching and student experience. Participants will meet for a fall retreat and then monthly to continue progress, share ideas, collaborate, and to obtain consultation and support.
Participants will receive financial compensation in the form of release credit equivalency (RCE) of $3500 in combined salary and fringe each year. In order to receive compensation, Minnesota State system office will hire each faculty participant as a “temporary shared employee” for the purposes of completing this program.
- Read more about the history of Minnesota State REFLECT.
- View virtual poster sessions from previous Minnesota State REFLECT Projects and Scholars: 2020-2021 and 2020-2022.
- View the SoTL page on the NED Resource Site.
How to Apply
- Review the Minnesota State REFLECT Project Overview (PDF) and complete Appendix A: Institutional Commitment on page 6
- Preview the application questions – Optional (PDF)
- Complete the online application form and upload Appendix A
Applications are due no later than March 31, 2023.
Contact Megan Breit-Goodwin.