The Network for Educational Development is here to help Minnesota State faculty and staff find development opportunities, a repository of development resources, and opportunities for networking and conversations. Learn more on the NED Resource Site.
- This event has passed.
OER Librarian’s Workshop Day
September 30, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
RSVP Below by September 23rd
Academic librarians are critical partners in efforts to provide open educational resources (OER) for students and faculty. Educational Innovations is happy to announce an opportunity for librarians and library staff from across Minnesota State to come together for a day to network with colleagues, learn more about OER efforts across the system, and identify how librarians can be leaders and partners in our OER efforts.
Librarians and library staff
- Gain awareness of OER projects and activities system-wide
- Increase comfort with creative commons licensing and OER copyright
- Identify action steps for continued/ongoing campus engagement and collaboration
- Gain awareness of funding opportunities for OER
- Gain awareness and provide input on our new Minnesota State OER repository – Opendora
- Become familiar with the OER Professionals Team site for sharing, communication, and collaboration
- Engage in activities to explore opportunities and barriers for librarian support of OER