If you haven’t been to the Academic Programs website in a while, you may have missed some excellent new resources available to help academic staff and faculty on the MnSCU campuses. Check out materials at http://www.academicaffairs.mnscu.edu/academicprograms.
Program Navigator Training
Navigator user instructions (“How do I…?”) are available 24/7 at a Program Navigator Training D2L site, hosted by MnSite. Training Website: https://mnsite.ims.mnscu.edu . At the log-in screen enter: Username: ProgramNavigator Password: Training
- Which Form/Change Type should I use? (pdf)
- Required attachments for program applications (pdf)
- Add/Change Users in the Program Navigator System: Security forms (pdf forms)
The Academic Program Resources (http://www.programreview.project.mnscu.edu/) link will take you to information about:
- Degree Credit Caps (60/120)
- Broad Field Task Forces (Health Science and Engineering Broad Field agreements)
- Program Service Area Information (Economic Planning Region maps)
- CIP-SOC Crosswalk (Academic Programs to Occupations)
- Labor Market Information (Spreadsheet tool created by DEED)
For more information or if you have questions, contact Tamara Arnott, Academic Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ron Dreyer, System Director for Academic Programs (email@example.com), Margie Takash, Program Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marta Mohr, Academic Program Director (email@example.com).