November 20-22, 2019
Minnesota State faculty and staff are invited to attend (at no charge) the 2019 Accessing Higher Ground (AHG) Virtual Conference at one of ten Minnesota State campus hosting sites. AHG is a nationally recognized conference on Accessible Media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology.
Participate in any or all of the live-streamed sessions taking place on November 20, 21, and 22. To participate you need to attend one of the ten hosting locations listed below and view in-person at that location. The site license does not include the pre-conference sessions or the Thursday evening keynote session. Individual logins are not provided as part of this viewing arrangement.
Learn more and register – registration closes at midnight on November 18, 2019.
Twin Cities Metro Area
• Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids
• Century College, White Bear Lake
• Metropolitan State University, St. Paul
• Central Lakes College, Brainerd
• Lake Superior College, Duluth
• Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead campus
• Minnesota State University, Mankato, in collaboration with South Central College hosted at MSU, Mankato
• Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks
• Riverland Community College, Austin
• Winona State University, Winona
About the agenda
If you do visit the AHG Virtual Agenda on their website, please note it is not the same as the agenda for Minnesota State. We have modified the times to reflect CST and have added sessions during the live-conference extended breaks you will see on Thursday and Friday. However, do use the links in the Minnesota State agenda to view the more detailed description about each of the sessions.
For general information about the licenses or how to attend, please contact Lesley Blicker, Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus site hosts will contact all registrants before the conference with all details for attending in-person. View hosts and their contact information on the event page.