February 22, 2023 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Hosted by the Minnesota Learning Commons (MnLC), this webinar will feature a panel of K-12 and higher education professionals exploring the immediate and longer-term impacts of generative artificial intelligence (AI) on education. All educators across Minnesota are welcome to attend, so please share this opportunity with colleagues who you think may be interested.
The MnLC is delighted to welcome the panelists:
- Jon Fila, Curriculum Coordinator/Teacher/Innovation Coach, Intermediate District 287
- Kathleen Coate, Instructional Designer/Technologist and Theatre Instructor, Normandale Community College
- Kyle Triska, Resource Sharing Specialist – Minitex
- Alexis Elder, Professor of Philosophy, University of Minnesota – Duluth
- David Berner, Technology Integration Specialist, Southwest/West Central Service Cooperative
The panel will be facilitated by Stephen Kelly, Innovation Program Director at Minnesota State.
For questions regarding this and other events hosted by the MnLC, contact Mary Mehsikomer of Sourcewell Technology.