Teach Together Minnesota! (Conference)
May 18 @ 9:00 AM - 3:45 PMFree
Teach Together Minnesota!
May 18, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Teach Together Minnesota! is a day-long virtual event that will focus on culturally responsive online teaching and learning, and will provide opportunities to:
- Join breakout sessions based on discipline. Each discipline community will be able to share and receive files, keep a collective notebook, and use a chat feature for immediate and ongoing communication among attendees.
- Hear student voices during a student panel session over the lunch hour.
- Join lightning sessions and webinars about innovating through COVID with an equity lens.
- Minnesota State faculty
- Higher education faculty across Minnesota
- K-12 educators from across Minnesota
- Education Supporters (CTL Directors, Instructional Designers, IT Support, Librarians)
- CTE faculty
- Concurrent enrollment instructors
To register for this event, use the RSVP tool below using your institutional email address.
Teach Together Minnesota! is funded in part by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education through the Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Grant.