Faculty from around Minnesota State applied for and received innovation funding to develop multimedia projects that demonstrate teaching practices that were perfected or created during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Browse the Innovating Through COVID-19 gallery to find these demonstrations of teaching techniques that may benefit you and your students!
These practices include:
- Creating Interactive Lecture Video Quizzes
- Teaching Drawing and Painting Online
- Secure Testing in an Online Environment
- Creating a Virtual Gallery for a Juried Student Exhibition
- Virtual Simulation for Nursing
- Recovery Resource Center
- Using Animated Gifs in Multimedia-Based Instruction
- And more!
Visit the Innovation Gallery to view previously funded innovation projects that came from large seed, small seed, sustaining, or Pay It Forward funding grants.
The next innovation funding round will be announced later this month.
Faculty and staff can learn more about the upcoming innovation funding round on the Innovation Funding SharePoint.
Questions? Contact Stephen Kelly.